Working as a team, we will make your Buying/Selling experience easy & informative from beginning to end.
DAVE & PEGGY STEVENSON. We’re Associate Brokers (husband & wife team) at Steinborn & Associates Real Estate, members of the National Association of Realtors®, the Las Cruces Association of Realtors, the Chamber of Commerce and the Talavera Community Association. Dave is a member of the Board of Directors for the Las Cruces Association of Realtors. We moved to Las Cruces from cold and snowy Syracuse, NY in 2012. We work with both Buyers & Sellers and we would be delighted to be your Realtors®.
Recognitions & Customer Reviews:
Recipient of the Steinborn “Elite Circle” Business Award 2017, 2018
Recipient of the Steinborn Business Award, $1-$5 Million category 2014, 2015, 2016
Recipient of the “Spirit of Don Brown” Award 2016
Recipient of the Steinborn “Crew’s Choice Award” 2014
• "Dave and Peggy have been valuable assets in the sale of our home on Via Estrella and the purchase and sale of our lot on Sedona Hills Pkwy as well as the purchase of our home on Nambe Arc. We may not have set any records, but the previous transactions took place with ....
- Melba Arnold
• "I have worked with dozens of realtors over the years. In all honesty I must say that Peggy and Dave are truly the best. When we contacted them about selling our home, we were given a straight forward breakdown of the market, and our home value as compared to similar homes...
- Jon and Veronica Hughes
• "We were looking to move to Las Cruces and purchase a home concurrently with selling our home in New York City. Peggy was able to take a complex project and manage it by using a very elegant process. From the very first phone call through the day of closing, she assured ...
- Joan and Bob Pipkins
• "The Stevenson's made this whole experience doable. Selling a house is so stressful and they went the extra mile to try and make it as smooth as possible. Everything from providing clear expectations, exceptional photos, and closing with ease made this process seamless. ...
- Kim Martin
• "We listed our home with Peggy and Dave in January of 2019 and had a great experience. Dave took great pictures of the house. They worked with us when we decided to postpone our listing from November until January and since we live out of town, they arranged for someone ..
- Paul and Marget Hensley